Non-urgent advice: COVID-19 Patient Information
If you think you might have the coronavirus please do not attend the surgery in person. Call us on: 01173304225
– We will still be seeing patients – we are NOT closed.
– You can call us for an initial telephone triage appointment with a GP.
– If the GP determines you need to be seen – You will be seen.
Non-urgent advice: GP Patient Survey 2020
94% of survey respondents describe their overall experience of this GP Practice as GOOD compared to the local average of 82%
85% of respondents are satisfied with the general practice appointment times available
91% of respondents were satisfied with the type of appointment they were offered
Source: GP Patient Survey July 2020: Read Our Results
Did you know…?It is possible there are people with worrying symptoms that are not seeking advice quickly as they do
We are really pleased to be providing these clinics to all of our patients over the coming weeks, but as
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Subscribe to our Latest News!
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Register as a Patient Online
If you are NOT registered with a GP at the moment we can still accept your registration request digitally.
We can also accept requests for online access codes by email. For both of these please email us at BMPractice.Reg@nhs.net This email must NOT be used for any other clinical requests – we expect to get hundreds of emails which will take days to plough through so you MUST NOT use our email for clinically urgent issues – the same goes for Facebook – neither are monitored every hour of the day.