Non-urgent advice: COVID-19 Patient Information
If you think you might have the coronavirus please do not attend the surgery in person. Call us on: 01173304225
– We are seeing patients – we are NOT closed.
– You can call us for an initial telephone triage appointment with a GP.
– If the GP determines you need to be seen – You will be seen.
– Nursing face to face appointments continue
Non-urgent advice: GP Patient Survey 2021
96% Felt involved in decisions about their care
96% Felt their needs were met
96% Had Confidence and Trust in their healthcare professional
Source: GP Patient Survey July 2021: Read Our Results
REGULAR UPDATES AND KEY INFO
Avon Wildlife Trust – Wellbeing With Nature28th March 2022
Would you like to improve your physical and mental wellbeing? 🐞🐜🦋 Love nature and the outdoors? 🐦🦆🐛 This could be […]
111 – HELPING YOU GET THE RIGHT CARE AT THE RIGHT TIME2nd February 2022
⚠ People with urgent, but not life-threatening conditions are encouraged to contact NHS 111 first before walking into local Emergency […]
The Lifestyle Club – NEW JAN DATES AVAILABLE – LIMITED SPACES!6th January 2022
CLICK HERE FOR DATES AND HOW TO BOOK
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Subscribe to our Latest News!
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Register as a Patient Online
If you are NOT registered with a GP at the moment we can still accept your registration request digitally.
To submit a registration please complete our digital form online here.
We can also accept requests for online access codes by email via BMPractice.Reg@nhs.net This email must NOT be used for any other clinical requests – we receive hundreds of emails daily so you MUST NOT use our email for clinically urgent issues – the same goes for Facebook – neither are monitored every hour of the day.