Non-urgent advice: COVID-19 Patient Information
If you think you might have the coronavirus please do not attend the surgery in person. Call us on: 01173304225 or submit an eConsult
– We are seeing patients – we are NOT closed.
– You can requests an appointment with a GP by telephone or face to face.
– Where your initial contact is by phone and the GP determines you need to be seen – You will be seen.
– Nursing face to face appointments continue
Non-urgent advice: GP Patient Survey 2021
94% of respondents find the receptionists at this GP practice helpful (National Result 82%)
67% of respondents find it easy to get through to this GP practice by phone (National Result 53%)
64% of respondents describe their experience of making an appointment as good (National Result 56%)
Source: GP Patient Survey July 2022 Read Our Results
REGULAR UPDATES AND KEY INFO
HAY FEVER – WHAT WE DO AND DON’T PRESCRIBE20th April 2023
Hay fever is usually worse between late March and September, especially when it’s warm, humid and windy. This is when […]
1.3.23 & 2.3.23 Unwell Clinician – Appointments will be rearranged1st March 2023
We are so sorry but a clinician is unwell and we need to cancel/reschedule appointments today and tomorrow. Nurse Charlotte […]
YOU SAID, WE LISTENED – WE TOOK ACTION!11th January 2023
You said – The practice needs more training and support for autistic patients We listened We took action! We spoke […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Subscribe to our Latest News!
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Register as a Patient Online
If you are NOT registered with a GP at the moment we can still accept your registration request digitally.
To submit a registration please complete our digital form online here.
We can also accept requests for online access codes by email via BMPractice.Reg@nhs.net This email must NOT be used for any other clinical requests – we receive hundreds of emails daily so you MUST NOT use our email for clinically urgent issues – the same goes for Facebook – neither are monitored every hour of the day.