Non-urgent advice: COVID-19 Patient Information
– We are seeing patients – we are NOT closed.
– You can requests an appointment with a GP by telephone or face to face.
– Where your initial contact is by phone and the GP determines you need to be seen – You will be seen.
– Nursing face to face appointments continue
Non-urgent advice: GP Patient Survey 2023
91% felt their needs were met during their last general practice appointment (National Result 91%)
85% find the receptionists at this GP practice helpful (National Result 82%)
Source: GP Patient Survey Read Our Results
REGULAR UPDATES AND KEY INFO
CARING FOR CHILDREN WITH COUGHS20th October 2023
As we head into winter we hope you find the leaflet below helpful for when your child has a cough […]
ATTENTION ALL VETERANS!13th September 2023
Whether you only had the chance to serve 1 day or you had 20+ years service in the Armed Forces […]
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO BOOK A GP APPOINTMENT?11th July 2023
The above gives a snapshot of the main issues. Below is the detail, which we hope will help you to […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Subscribe to our Latest News!
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Register as a Patient Online
If you are NOT registered with a GP at the moment we can still accept your registration request digitally.
To submit a registration please click this link.